boy to girl: are you sure your name is not GOOGLE!
girl answered: No, of course not, WHY ?!!
boy: because you have everything that I am searching for
girl answered: No, of course not, WHY ?!!
boy: because you have everything that I am searching for
***********************************************
Girls are gift of God and boys are the cover of that gift to
keep it safe
I do not have the world but I have a girl that rock my world
When a boy calls you ’’hot’’ disregard him.
You are a girl, not a temperature
You are a girl, not a temperature
***********************************************
Boy to a careless girl: I Love u !
Girl: Ha Ha
Boy: I will die for u !!
Girl: Ha Ha ha
Boy: I will buy a diamond ring for u
Girl: Awww.. really!! Promise ????
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Boy: HaHa Hahahahahahhahahahahahahaha
Girl: Ha Ha
Boy: I will die for u !!
Girl: Ha Ha ha
Boy: I will buy a diamond ring for u
Girl: Awww.. really!! Promise ????
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Boy: HaHa Hahahahahahhahahahahahahaha
***********************************************
Sometimes girls pretend to not like you, when they do!
but the problem is that
Sometimes boys pretend to like you, when they don’t
but the problem is that
Sometimes boys pretend to like you, when they don’t
***********************************************
Every girl deserves a guy who makes her forget her heart was
ever broken and every guy deserves a girl who appreciates his efforts.
No comments:
Post a Comment