1.
Giving up doesn’t always mean you
are weak. Sometimes it just means your strong enough to let go.
2.
I want to be the reason you look
down at your phone and smile then walk into a pole. :D
3.
No one rises suddenly in the World,
Not Even the Sun.
4.
Be polite to everyone don’t sweat
the small stuff, and be positive-it’s contagious!
5.
Life will serve you best if you love
it as much as you love yourself.
6.
“’Different” and ‘New’ is relatively
easy. Doing something that’s genuinely better is very hard.” Sir Jony
Ive, Apple
7.
There is only happiness in this
life, to love and be loved.
8.
I want to be your favorite hello and
your hardest goodbye.
9.
Life begins at the end of your
comfort zone.
10.
The word ‘happiness’ would lose its
meaning if it were not balanced by sadness.
11.
I don’t make mistakes I just date
them.
12.
We fall in love by chance. We stay
in love by choice.
13.
Be yourself because an original is
worth more than a copy.
14.
A fake smile can hide a million
tears.
15.
Smile and let everyone know that
today, you’re a lot stronger than you were yesterday.
16.
You never know how strong you
are…until being strong is the only choice you have.
17.
You can do anything but not
everything.
18.
A best friend is life a four leaf
clover, hard to find, lucky to have.
19.
Strong people know how to keep their
life in order. Even with tears in their eyes, they still manage to say I’m ok
with a smile.
20.
Life is better when I’m drunk.
21.
Fake friends are around when they
think you're cool true friends are around even when they think you're fool.
22.
I’m just waiting to see to if my
coffee chooses to use its powers for good or evil today.
23.
Friendship is when people know all
about you but like you anyway.
24.
Cheating is easy try something
challenging and be faithful.
25.
face book is the only place where
it's acceptable to talk to a wall
26.
I don't have an attitude problem i
just have a personality you can't handle.
27.
I don't stop when I’m tried; I stop
when I’m done.
28.
Nobody dies virgin cause in the end
life F***s us all.
29.
Love is all you need.
30.
Dear math please grow up and solve
your own problems, I’m tired of solving them for you.
31.
I dreamed a dream.
32.
The first duty of LOVE is to LISTEN.
33.
I can and I will. Watch me!!
34.
The best way to create your future
is to create it
35.
Sleep all your troubles away.
36.
I’m not bossy. I just know what you
should be doing.
37.
It’s not how we make mistakes, but
how we correct them that define us.
38.
If you ain’t first, you are last.
39.
I’m gonna rest of my life, the best
of my life.
40.
The best dreams happen when eyes are
open.
41.
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is
alight in the heart.
42.
Respect is one of life’s greatest
treasures…
43.
Why worry about things you cannot
change? Let go and move on, because LIFE isn’t waiting.
44.
I’m making changes in my life so if
you don’t hear from me, you’re one of them.
45.
A pretty girl is nothing if she has
an ugly heart.
46.
You killed what was left of the good
in me.
47.
The PAST cannot be changes,
forgotten. Edited or erased: it can only be accepted.
48.
If you were waiting for the
opportune moment, that was it.
49.
Choose the work you love and you
will never have to work every day.
No comments:
Post a Comment